Powered By Blogger

THE STORY

Mavelikara, Kerala, India
I'm not a single man........So, this is not about me... But, about us. We are the real "men" of bishop moore(can't say more 'coz we hate detention).We love our friendship.... We love our members......... We love our bishop moore...... In short, we love us. ,coz school life always rockzzz...!!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sorry ................

due to some 'technical problems( veettyl net cut cheythu), blogger was not able to post 4 a fairly long time........... sorry to all my readers from my heart........ I know that  you all will continue to support me...... however , ethokke 'official blog' (ennu creators maatram parayunna) duplicates vannalum M.O.B WONT LOSE IT'S STANDARD...................................

you know that, NA?????????????????

No comments: